TOPHOTELPROJECTS GmbH is the world’s leading provider of qualified information for companies whose target market is the international hotel industry. A team of experts researches and qualifies information and points of contact for ongoing hotel construction projects, investors, project developers, architects, designers and international hotel chains.
At the same time, TOPHOTELPROJECTS internationally organises a series of specialist conferences with talks on highly current market information and trends. These conferences also serve as an ideal platform for face-to-face networking within the aforementioned groups and among our customers.
Our customers include around 1,000 companies within the hotel supplies industry from over 50 countries, many of whom have been working with us for many years.
We are continuously expanding our portfolio of products and services. For this reason, we need additional staff at our headquarter in Rotenburg (Wümme) and are specifically looking for the following:
Sales Account Coordinator
Your task is to gain new customers. As a member of this team you will convince potential customers of our unique database and our other products. In order to do that you communicate fluently in German and English via phone, email and on social networks like LinkedIn. Furthermore you support us in preparing and carrying out sales activities like fairs and events. You identify new contacts independently and network goal-orientated. You must love selling and talking to people from different countries and cultures. We offer you a modern work place in a young and dynamic team. Our hierarchies are flat und the scope for personal development is big.
- New graduate or exemplary history of excellent sales skills.
- You love sales and get buzz from building relationships.
- Exceptional communication skills over the phone with fluency in German and English.
- Performs under pressure and thrives in a target lead environment.
- Tonnes of energy – The last phone call of the day needs to sound like the first phone call of the day!
- A real team player – culture is important to us.
- Experience in the hotel industry, hotel services including their supply industry, or a comparable sector would be an advantage
- Good skills in MS Office are mandatory
This role comes with an attractive base salary and for top performers a very generous bonus scheme. If you wish to apply, please send your application documents by email:
Head of Customer Service and Sales
Phone: +49 4261 4140 112 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org